Our mission is to pursue health care excellence in partnership with those we serve.
Our vision is to become…
…The hospital for patients, physicians and volunteers of the North State;
…The resource for advanced medicine, ethical clinical excellence and service;
…The health leader respected for integrity, community involvement, health initiatives and partnership;
…The employer of choice for our staff, offering them the opportunity to make a positive impact in our community.
We will accomplish this mission and vision by committing ourselves to:
- Collaborate with our physicians to place patients and their needs first in everything
- Strive to provide state of the art work place practices and competitive wages &
- Offer a wide range of diversified services that meet the health care needs of our
- Demonstrate teamwork using honest, clear and respectful communication.
- Be fiscally responsible with our resources.
- Incorporate innovative and evidence-based practices into the healing environment.
- Offer advanced technology.
- Adopt best practices to further enhance the level of care and service.
- Continuously seek feedback followed by action to further improve a patient-centered
- Demonstrate integrity, honesty and ethical behavior.
- Become involved in and/or create Community Health Initiatives.
- Passionately communicate our successes.